As personal trainers we study and pass the level 2,3and 4.. Qualified as the good book says.
What we are missing is key component’s. Components that helps us with questions we ask ourselves daily. The real information we need to go out and start coaching with confidence.
- How to get clients?
- How to programme for clients goals..?
- How to structure the clients workouts around there lifestyle?
- How to retain clients?
- How else can we train clients for their goals?
- How do we keep the training fresh and interesting?
- How do I build my Profile?
The level 3 is very good, but there are about another 20 methods of training missing that we are personal trainers should be aware of and in our tool box.
The Steel Extreme Fitness LEVEL UP Course is for trainers who need to bring up from the foundation to THE NEXT LEVEL.. We are going to level you up…
- Enhance your understanding and Knowledge of methods to deliver training.
- How to structure, track, monitor and progress your clients.
- Ensuring your client is not for a few sessions but for years.
- Leaning how to programme from one phase to the next.
Steel Extreme have established themselves in Malta as one of the biggest and most professional Personal Training Gyms, with a team of 10 full times coaches delivering over 200 hours of personal training to clients week in week out. Our track record for understanding the needs of clients is second to none.. Join our course and learn the methods to level up and put your Coaching at the highest position.